Advanced Manufacturing/Food Processing
- Iowa Right-to-Work State
- Low Cost Commercial Water Rates Tapped from Natural Aquifer
- Single Factor State Corporate Income Tax – Sales Only in Iowa – Valuable to Iowa Manufacturers and Producers Selling Outside of the State.
- Feed Electric & Fiber Optics at Business and Industrial Parks
- Shovel Ready Industrial Sites with Rail Service.
- Aggressive, Transaction-Oriented Communities with Proven Track Record.
Adams Thermal Systems
Adams Thermal Systems underwent an expansion in the Cedar Valley, recently adding to their 40,000 square foot manufacturing plant in 2010. Adams assembles and tests engine cooling modules for Deere-manufactured off-road vehicles in the U.S. and abroad.
“Initially, we'll add 10 new positions and, of course, from there, I'd expect us to continue to grow,” Mike Adams, chief executive officer, said when he announced the expansion in a new company-owned plant.
The total project has an estimated value of about $1.5 million, according to local officials.
“In this area, it’s the ag industry that affects us,” he said. “It’s been good, and that’s why we’re in decent shape.”
"The Cedar Valley is a healthy manufacturing base."
Greg Kiehn Operations Manager at Adams Thermal Systems